Thursday, April 8, 2010

Inflexible yet strong. Welcome to the journey.

I have been doing Moksha Yoga off and on for a little bit now. I live just up the street from the NDG studio! I'm excited to up my game and start taking this stuff a little more seriously.

Water polo makes me strong but inflexible. I cannot believe some of the stretches these yoga girls can pull off! Flexibility will give me more range of motion, prevent injury and help me sleep better (lower back tension=eeek). So, let's see if I can do this.

And perhaps yoga will help calm my mind 'cause it races regularly. And maybe help me consider what I eat more often--if you show up full of yuckiness, you're done.

They say yoga is far more than just a workout...

1 comment:

Steph said...

I'm stoked you started a blog, Rosie. This way I can stalk you more thoroughly. Miss you!!! Can't wait for you to come visit and meet Harper in Hawaii. Also, you can show me some sweet yoga moves.